That's right... the power of porn!
It is sometimes shocking how people tend to underestimate the power of the porn industry. Even though adults may not like to openly discuss the fact they enjoy watching "adult content," the fact that it's a multi-billion industry proves that people are watching this entertainment.
After I reported last year that Vivid Entertainment would offer content in both next-gen formats, my inbox was floooded with intriguing e-mails! :eek: I tried to convince some people the porn industry could very well help determine the winner between HD and Blu-ray.
To further complicate the next-gen battle, it looks like the Japanese porn industry is going to support Blu-ray.
How will HD respond? Can it respond?
I still fervently believe it is too soon to tell who will ultimately end up on top, but the few months should be interesting...
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment