I don't realize how oblivious I am sometimes...
While attending the amazing LinuxWorld Conference & Expo trade show in San Francisco a few days ago, I met a lot of people who live in the City but work in Sunnyvale - a city ~45 miles away from S.F. In fact, I probably met around eight people who do the commute on a daily basis!
And here I was thinking that people weren't big into public transportation!
Then again, it must be nicer to live in the City compared to Sunnyvale - before I get hate mail, Sunnyvale is quite a lovely city.
I've only used the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART), but have heard fairly good things about Caltrain.
Speaking of LinuxWorld... let me say that IDG World Expo did another phenomenal job with the show.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment