For the white wine connoisseurs out there, I recommend staying away from Herding Cats Chenin Blanc/Chardonnay wine. :o
"Looking for a wine that all your finicky friends will love?" asks the label on the back of the wine bottle. My answer: I guess not. :/
Aside from tasting rather poorly, there is not much else I can say about this wine. My father and grandfather both confirmed that the wine simply didn't taste that great. I came to the conclusion I don't have any friends and family who are finicky enough to enjoy this wine.
I guess I will just have to finish drinking this rather pleasant bottle of Buehler Vineyards 2005 Russian River Chardonnay, then head off to bed. This particular bottle happened to be another example of a good bottle of wine we randomly found while shopping at Cost Plus World Market - thanks to the kind gentlemen at the Taylor Street San Francisco Cost Plus location, who was very helpful! :)
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment