The Oracle OpenWorld 2007 conference officially begins on Sunday afternoon, with loads of smart people flocking to the San Francisco Moscone Center.
I've managed to arrange a number of interviews I hope will be interesting for both myself and readers, so stay tuned.
May I offer a tip for people who attend any kind of convention? Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT be afraid to get in there and ask a question! It is unbelievable how many people keep quiet during a one-on-one session, even though the person presenting information is there to answer questions. As long as I don't ask an absolutely ridiculous question, most people seem to be happy I bothered to ask for additional information they may not have spoken much about.
This particular event will prove to be testing grounds for something extremely new for me, though I won't divulge any more details until the event ends next week.
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment