I am almost done with the first day of Oracle's OpenWorld expo in San Francisco, and boy am I tired! A few decent announcements, but I am honestly not using this blog to cover all of the big announcements that I know you guys could simply go to Google to learn about - instead, I am going to cover the more obscure topics I find during the show.
I spoke with Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) today about a recent acquisition the company made, what the company is doing at OpenWorld, and how it is expanding its brand recognition.
Also spoke with Hewlett-Packard about its blade server technology, which I will be talking about in the next couple of days.
Expect a bunch of random news articles to be published over the next few days. Stay tuned for various OpenWorld stuff!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment